COVID-19 (Conoravirus) UPDATES
UPDATED March 27, 2020
ATTENTION: Beginning, Monday, March 30, 2020, THA’s main office and site offices will be closed to the public in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please visit our office directory for assistance by phone or email.
The health and well-being of our residents, staff and the community is very important to us. THA will continue taking measured actions to limit the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please continue to monitor this page for additional updates.
- Beginning Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 10PM, the city will implement a city-wide, 24-hour curfew, based on the Mayor’s EXECUTIVE ORDER. The curfew will last until April 11, 2020, unless extended. THA is considered an essential business and will continue to assist public housing residents, Section 8 clients, landlords, and community partners by phone and via email during this time.
- Beginning Friday, March 27, 2020, the city will implement a city-wide curfew based on the Mayor’s EXECUTIVE ORDER from 10PM to 5AM, 7 days a week.
- On March 24, 2020, THA published/ posted this COVID-19 UPDATE which includes important information for THA’s public housing residents, Section 8 clients and Section 8 landlords.
- On March 20, 2020, THA published/ posted this COVID-19 UPDATE which includes important information for THA’s public housing residents.
- On March 16, 2020, THA shared a COVID-19 ACTION PLAN with employees. THA is currently operating at LEVEL II.
Stay informed! Click on the links provided below for addition information and resources.
Alabama Department of Public Health – Coronavirus Updates
Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus Updates
City of Tuscaloosa – Coronavirus Updates
DCH Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing Updates
Tuscaloosa COVID-19 Resource Guide
Alabama Department of Labor COVID-19 Resources