Resident Portal- RentCafe
The Resident Portal is a great tool to help manage your applications, lease or HAP Contract, and account with the Tuscaloosa Housing Authority. You can use the portal to:
- Submit maintenance requests (public housing residents only)
- Update your contact information
- Manage your applications
- Submit Changes in Income, Family Composition, and more
- Complete Certifications
- Pay your rent (public housing residents only)
- View your rental register, statements, and balance due (public housing residents only)
- Contact Us
- Upload Documents
- How do I register for the Resident Portal? You should have received a letter in the mail with your registration code. If you did not, you will need to contact the Finance Department or your Property Manager to receive your registration code. Follow the link above to access the portal. Once on the portal, select the red hyperlink that says "Click Here to Register". Enter you registration code and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- What do I do if I forgot my password? From the Resident Portal login screen, select the red hyperlink that says "Forgot Password?". Follow the prompts to reset your password.
- I have locked myself out of my account. What do I do? From the Resident Portal login screen, select the red hyperlink that says "Forgot Password?". Follow the prompts to reset your password.
- What if I am already registered with another agency? Simply login using your credentials, then select the option to "Register Another Agency". Enter your registration code provided by THA and your accounts will be linked.