Published September 25, 2020
THA’s DRAFT FY2021 Annual & 5-Year Plan and DRAFT Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan Available for Review & Comment
The Tuscaloosa Housing Authority’s DRAFT FY2021 Annual and 5-Year Plan and DRAFT Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan are available for public review and comment until 2PM CST on Friday, November 27, 2020.
The Draft Plans will be available for review at THA’s Central Office located at 2117 Jack Warner Parkway, Suite 2, or can be accessed by CLICKING HERE and HERE.
All comments regarding the DRAFT Annual Plan and/ or DRAFT Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan must be made in writing and addressed to:
Director of Development
Tuscaloosa Housing Authority
2117 Jack Warner Parkway, Suite 2
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
Written comments must be received no later than 2:00PM on Friday, November 20, 2020. A Public Hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 12:15PM in the Board Room at the Central Office. Interested parties are invited to attend.
THA Staff will be hosting a series of meetings to discuss the DRAFT PLANS. A tentative schedule is outlined below:
• Draft Plans are finalized for public review and comment – September 25, 2020
• Official 45-Day Public Review and Comment Period begins – September 25, 2020
• Hay Court/ McKenzie/ Jackson Apartments Resident Meeting – 8:30AM November 4, 2020 @ the Hay Court Community Center
• Rosedale Resident Meeting (Rosedale) – 9:30AM November 4, 2020
• Branscomb Resident Meeting (Branscomb) – 10:30AM November 4, 2020
• Crescent East Resident Meeting (Crescent East) – 11:30AM November 4, 2020
• Resident Advisory Board (THA Central Office) – 10:00AM November 5, 2020
• Public Review and Comment Period ends – 2PM November 27, 2020
• Public Hearing – 12:15PM December 2, 2020